Essay on Bookfair

There is nothing like this with a book, after buying a book, there is never any cost and they can be used from generation to generation. In the current era of technology-filled books, the existence of books is being lost somewhere, so there is a great need for propagating them now.

The book fair plays a very important role in the promotion of books. A book fair was organized in Jaipur city last week. We came to know about this event through newspaper magazines. Since childhood, I love reading books, so I had a great desire to go to this fair, so I and my friends planned to go to this fair.

But when I talked to my father about this, my father refused to go to the fair alone, but he said that we will all go to see the book fair together. You can also call your friends. I am very happy to know this.



The second day was Sunday, on this day all the schools are official holidays, so my whole family and my friends went to see the book fair. We reached the book fair in the morning at around 10:00 am. This fair was organized in a very big place, there were more than 300 books shops in which different types of books were kept for sale.

Being a Sunday, the book fair was a very moving initiative. I had not seen so many shops of books before, and I could not get over seeing so many books. We went to all the shops in turn and started looking at books. Books on literature, history, geography, religion, language, science, general life, stories, poems, and other subjects were available at these shops.

These shops had very knowledgeable books, but I was very much interested in science, so I bought two books on science and my friends bought books of general knowledge and stories. My sister loves art

Therefore, he had bought books related to the artistic subject. My father did not like any books initially because he was interested in spiritual matters, so after visiting many shops, he found his favorite book "Geeta" in one shop. This made him very happy.

In this book fair, up to 50% discount was given on books of some interesting stories, so I also bought books of some stories. In the book fair, all four were walking around, some people had come here to roam in the same way, some people were engrossed in seeing books.

The book fair was in a very big field, so we were tired of walking. Some tea, chaat and ice cream shops were also present in that book fair. Seeing this, we asked my father to feed us ice cream. Dad told the shop owner to feed ice cream and samosas to all of us.

Because we were very tired and hungry, I liked ice cream and samosas very much. There were also small swings for entertainment, and we enjoyed them by swinging on them. We enjoyed visiting the Book Value Book Fair a lot and bought it educative as well. It was evening after walking so much and we were all very tired, so we came home in the evening.

The books that we had bought from the book fair were very useful to me. Some questions came from those books in my science exam. The memories of this book fair will always remain a good memory in my mind.

In the end, I would just like to say that books are our true friends, we always get enlightening and educative information from them, so never throw or tear away any book because knowledge always remains in it if our work today If it is not there, then we should give it to some other needy person, with whose help I can also get knowledge.