Essay on My best friend
My dearest and true friend is Ravi. Ravi is of a very simple nature, Ravi always respects elders and speaks politely to them. I have never heard him speak in high voice to anyone. Ravi and I study in the same school and go first every day. First of all we visit the temple of Mother Saraswati built in the school and then bow to the gurus.
Ravi's language style is so amazing that he talks to everyone so well that everyone loves me. His thinking is different. He helps everyone. He never hates anyone, whereas I used to hate him earlier, but now my habit has also changed due to being with Ravi.
Ravi's father is a doctor in a big hospital in the city. He is very good. Whenever I go to his house, he loves me very much and sometimes takes us to the market. Ravi's mother is a teacher, she is a very quiet and humble woman. Whenever I go to Ravi's house, she always gives me breakfast and also asks about writing our studies.
Ravi's grandparents also live with him, he always tells us enlightening stories and also loves us very much. Ravi also serves his grandparents a lot and obeys every one of his commandments. Ravi's grandparents are very good-natured. Meeting me makes me feel as if I am meeting my grandparents.
Ravi too wants to grow up and become a big doctor just like his father. Everybody always helps people trapped in trouble. Once upon a time when both of us were going to the market together, a blind person was not able to cross the road, then he crossed the road holding his hand and I was very I liked it.
Ravi always has love for everyone, he always helps me. At first I was weak in studies but since Ravi has become my friend, I too pass the class number. Everyone knows Ravi in school and also considers his talent iron.
Ravi and my house are in the same locality, so we get up early in the morning and go for a walk in the garden, and after coming from school, all our friends come together and play kho kho also. Every time Ravi comes first in class, Ravi is interested in sports along with being intelligent in studies.
Ravi's favorite game is chess. Whenever a chess game is organized, Ravi always participates in it and wins. He always brings up the name of the school. He always wears clean clothes and we took part in the healthy campaign of India and also cleaned our neighborhood, for this we were also honored by the residents of the neighborhood.
Ravi and I love to participate in cultural events, so we recite poems every year at the school's annual festival. Last time I had recited poems on the sun and Ravi on the moon and people are very happy to hear poems and applause for us. I love seeing this.
Ravi is in harmony with everyone, he never degrades anyone and does not lie to anyone, he hates people who lie. We both eat food together in school and share it with each other. We both never hide anything from each other.
He is always full of confidence, he is very eager to receive a new education, he has a different sharp face on his mouth due to which all people love him. He always serves everyone selflessly, there has never been any selfishness in our friendship, perhaps that is why we are such good friends.
He is my true friend because he did not leave me even in adversity. Once upon a time I became very ill, as soon as he came to know that he ran to serve me, ran to the hospital. The phone rang with me continuously for days. Until I was discharged from the hospital.
Ravi is very fond of painting. As soon as he gets time, he keeps making different kinds of paintings. One day we were sitting in the garden, then he made a perfect painting of the garden. It was really nice. He visited me on my birthday. I was given
Whenever I come to my house, my parents first touch Charan and take his blessings, it shows how much he respects and respects the elders. He always asks my parents about his health, sometimes I get tears in my eyes to see how someone can be so good.
He has always been my inspiration because of that there has been such a big change in my habits today, if it does not happen, then perhaps I would not have been so good today. He is truly my dearest friend. He is a good brother as well as a good brother. I am proud that I have ever had a dear friend.