Essay on My childhood
My childhood days were very good and pleasant, these days were not less than any paradise. In these days, I did a lot of fun and devils. Those days of childhood can not be forgotten. My childhood has been spent in our village. My father is a farmer.
I was very mischievous and fickle in childhood, due to which I sometimes got scolded, I used to get the same love and affection. I used to eat Makhan in hiding from my mother in my childhood, Mother would have been angry for some time but she would have forgiven me because of my fickleness.
As a child, I used to go out to play with my friends as soon as I woke up in the morning, we used to play a lot of games till noon, our clothes were filled with mud and we used to get so dirty that our appearance was not recognized these days were wonderful. .
I used to play kabaddi, gulli danda, kho kho, posm pa, running, langi legs etc. type of games in my childhood. When playing these games, it would not have been known from morning to evening, Mother always used to scold me that you have taken food on time, but as a child, it was not like to feel hungry while playing the game.
Sometimes I used to go with Dad to the farm where Dad used to tell me about crops and the animals and birds that live there. The atmosphere in the farm was absolutely calm and there was only the sound of birds chirping.
When the rainy season came, my friends and I used to go soaking in the rain and when the small ponds in the village used to go to the water house due to rain, we used to jump in them loudly. It was very fun to do this, due to getting soaked in rain, sometimes we would get a cold, but my childhood was very fickle.
Because of which we used to go to see rain again and again. In my family my grandparents are my parents and a younger sister. My grandfather used to tell us new stories every evening. We also used to listen to the stories in the shade of the stars and when I used to sleep I did not know. I miss those moments of childhood very much.
As a child, I loved playing as well as reading educational books and magazines, which I still like today. I was as fickle in childhood as I was also smart in studies, due to which I used to pass top number every time in our school.
In school, I used to do devils many times, due to which I was punished. Which I did not like at all.
I still remember when Dad used to take me to the village fair on his shoulder. They used to have shortage of money but they used to rotate and swing me a lot in the fair and also used to give me toys when I insisted on taking toys in the fair.
It was very enjoyable to see the fair sitting on my father's shoulder and I remember those days even today, tears come in my eyes. My father is a very tolerant and honest person and at the same time he loves me very much. I love Dad equally.
As a child, I and my younger sister used to fight a lot and we used to fight over every little toy. But in childhood, we do not know what is right and what is not. She misses the fight with her sister very much.
Childhood happens so well that everyone remembers childhood after growing up. In our village, when the month of monsoon comes, swings are put on trees in every house. There was a neem tree in our house, on which my father used to throw a swing to join us.
I and my younger sister loved swinging a lot, so we would wake up in the morning, we did not run on the road in the district. We both used to have a lot of noises because of this, but mother would come and fix everything.
As a child, my friends and I used to go out in the summer vacation to break the hats in the gardens. We loved citrus sweet berry because of which we could not stop ourselves, the gardeners of the gardens used to run with wood to kill us but we ran fast home. I used to hide
There was a big square outside our house where all the elders of the village used to sit in the evening and discuss the village and the country. We used to play there too, sometimes we would get to hear the stories from the elders.
Every year Krishna Janmotsav was celebrated in the Chowk, in which a small pot was filled with Makhan and hung above it, then we children and older people than us used to break the small pot. This festival used to be so good that we used to sing and dance throughout the night, I still remember my childhood on the day of Krishna's birth anniversary.
In childhood, we used to have cows, buffaloes and goats in our house, with which we used to play a lot with young children. There was also a dog named Sheru in our house, which we loved very much, he also took care of us. It is a matter of 1 day that we had gone out of the village while playing and had forgotten the way to go home. He showed the way and led us to the house.
I still remember that day a lot because I started crying a lot due to forgetting the way.
My childhood has been very good, I have done a lot of fun in my childhood, whose sweet memories still remain in my mind, today even in this anonymous life of the city, the juice dissolves when I see young children playing and doing devils. .