Speech on my mother
Speech on my mother 1
You all are warmly welcomed in this program today, I hope you all are having a great day. Today in our school this special program has been organized on the occasion of Mother's Day. On this occasion, I would like permission to share some things with you.
Throughout our life, we get to see many relationships, but what is most special in these relationships is our relationship with our mother, we are in any problem, in sorrow, the person who helps us first. Our mother is the same. My mother never lets me feel that I am alone in a problem. Whenever I am in any trouble, she knows my mind without telling it. She does everything from making me breakfast in the morning to making me sleep at night.
Actually, my mother is like an angel for me. This happens to me in all my sorrows and troubles and I am sure that this will happen not only with me but also with all of you. How many sacrifices a mother makes for her child. While giving birth to a child, a mother has to suffer unbearable pain but still, her love for her child never diminishes.
Many times we do not understand the importance of this sacrifice and love of our mother and get angry with them, but our mother never resents with us even on our thousands of mistakes. Therefore, we should always respect them and never do anything that will hurt them. Even if all the pleasures are mixed in the world, they still cannot match the mother's loveliness.
Mother does not only nurture us but also plays the role of a teacher and best friend in our life. When we are in a crisis or trouble, we can openly put everything in front of her and she does her best to help us in every problem. Whenever I ever get sick, my mother does not sleep all night and is only worried about how to get well soon.
This is the reason why we may try whatever we want but we can never fulfill the mother's blessings. We should always try not to do anything in life that would hurt our mother because really hurting them is like hurting God.
This is why we should never hurt our mother because whatever a mother does is only for the good of her son.
Now I would like permission to conclude this speech, thank you all for listening to this speech of mine so carefully and for giving your important time.
Speech on my mother 2
Respected Principal, Deputy Principal, teachers, and my classmates, all of you are welcome to this special program today.
We are all gathered here today on this special occasion. On the occasion of this program today, I will not discuss any great person or famous person with you, but rather the person who is closest to our heart.
Yes, I am talking about mother, every mother loves her child a lot. There is only one person in the world who lives with us every moment with our happiness and sorrow. She is the person who worries us the most. That is why I have chosen the topic of my mother for the speech in today's program. There is nothing more important for a mother than her children. No other person can even imagine the sacrifices my mother has made for me to date and I am sure that this applies not only to me but to all of us.
My mother has not only given me life but has also taught me how to live life. There is hardly any time when they will not worry about me. When I was younger, she herself did not sleep the whole night in the process of sleeping me. He taught me everything that is necessary to live life. In fact, my mother is my mother as well as my follower, elementary teacher and guide. He has told me such small things in my life, which are very important.
My mother did not know how many problems I had while giving birth, but her love for me never diminished. Through his teachings, he worked to make me strong both physically and mentally. If the mother is said to be the form of God on earth, then there is nothing wrong with this but rather I believe that the position of mother is bigger than God because God may be angry with us but our mother never gets angry with us. is.
Whenever I am in any problem or trouble, I first remember my mother. Many times my mother understands my problems without telling them and makes every effort to overcome them. When I could not sleep as a child, my mother used to tell me lullabies. Even today my mother does not eat food herself unless she feeds me. In fact, the mother is a goddess, who always wishes for her children. When she scolds us, our goodness is also hidden in it because our mother never wants us to get into any kind of problem.
Due to these reasons, a person can never be free from his mother's debt. We should understand the importance of mother in our life and we should always try to keep our mother as happy as possible, and she should not have any kind of a pain because of us because if we will give trouble to our mother then we should Will forgive, but God will never forgive.
Thank you all for listening to this speech of mine so carefully and for giving your important time.
Speech on my mother 3
Good morning to all of you! Thank you all for coming to this event. I hope that you all are having a good day today.
Today we all gathered here on the special occasion of Mother's Day, where this speech platform has given some of us the opportunity to express our views. I am very happy that I have got the opportunity to say two words in front of you on this occasion. Today, on the occasion of Mother's Day, I will tell you a few things about my mother.
There is nothing more important for a mother than her children in the world. His love for his child is not bound by any law or rule. From birth to death, we encounter many relationships in our life but it is only about motherhood. One who is completely selfless, our mother always wants our good. She does not know how many sacrifices she has given us for a lifetime, nor does she suffer so much, but her love for us never diminishes.
She is also our first teacher and guide, she teaches us such preliminary things as speaking, writing, reading and moving, which are useful for our whole life. Whenever we are in a problem, our mother makes every effort to get us out of that problem. Our mother acts as a protective shield in away. She makes every effort to save us from all kinds of sorrows and problems.
Have you ever tried to imagine what our life would be like without a mother? In fact, we cannot even think that because a mother is a mother as well as a follower. With this, many other duties are performed by him. She does many things from preparing our morning meal for us to putting our bed at night. She forgets all her sorrows with just one smile. She surrenders herself for our happiness.
Our mother is the only person in this world who is happy in our happiness. We are sad in our sorrow. In fact, his happiness and sorrow are ingrained in us. Therefore, we should always respect him and never do anything that will hurt or hurt him because our mother has given birth to us after suffering so much while keeping us in her womb for nine months. Therefore, it becomes our duty to take full care of our mothers and serve them always.
Many times it happens that our mother rebukes and refuses us for any work, but in this too her love is hidden and for doing this only our good purpose is there. A mother never wants her child to go on the wrong path and do something wrong. That is why she reprimands us for our mistakes so that we choose the right path in our lives and achieve progress and success in our life. Do it
That is all I wanted to say to all of you, now I will request the other contestants to come on stage and take the trouble to carry on this program, thank you for listening to my speech so carefully and giving your important time.
Speech on my mother 4
Respected Principal, Vice-Principal, all teachers, and my fellow students, welcome you all to this special program of Mother's Day today.
Although many of you know me, still for your information let me tell you that my name is Gaurav Sharma and I am a student of 11th B.
Today on the occasion of Mother's Day, many types of programs have been organized in our school, under which this speech competition has also been organized. Through which many of us today will put their thoughts before you on the special day of Mother's Day.
The topic of the speech that I have chosen on this special occasion today is 'My Mother'.
Mother, which is known by different names in different languages of the world, is the word. By which we address our birth mother. Mother not only gives birth to us but also nurtures us. She stands with us in our every happiness and sorrow. She teaches us how we should behave and behave in society. She teaches us everything we need in our early life, from walking to speaking.
To date my mother has taught me countless things in life, besides she has given me practical and social knowledge. This is such a knowledge that we cannot get from any book in the world. Despite my millions of mistakes, my mother's love for me never diminishes. When I was younger, I used to ask him a lot of questions, but he never used to bother me with these small questions. She always answered my questions with pleasure.
Although today I have more knowledge than my mother on educational level, even today my mother has more knowledge about worldliness and social issues than me. If I ever get sick or I get hurt, then at that time all my bookish knowledge will not work and I will get nervous but at such a time my mother's experience is the greatest knowledge. He knows every detail of home life.
To reduce the price of vegetables and negotiate about something is such a thing. About which information can not be obtained by any book. Even today, when it comes to running the expenses of the household, no one can do this work in a better way than a mother. The degrees of large degree holders have failed in front of these skills of a mother.
My mother always worries about my success and happiness, it is her love towards me that at times I get angry when I convince myself. She wants me to succeed in my life and become a successful person. That is why whenever I deviate my way in my life and make a mistake, it also makes me conscious of my actions. If she is angry with me, then her love is hidden in it.
Mother is the person who plays countless important roles in our life like a teacher, follower, friend, guide. This is why we should always respect our mother and always try to keep them happy. That's all I wanted to say to you.
Thank you all for listening to these things of mine so carefully and for giving your important time.