Thank you speech for Farewell
Thank you speech for Farewell - 1
Respected managers, my dear friends, and colleagues,
The moment has come when I am standing in front of you all to give a speech on my last day. As I was preparing myself for this day, I was planning many fictional speeches about my experiences, learning, my relationships with my officers and colleagues, time spent in canteens, cafeterias, etc. But now when that moment has actually come, I am not able to think of anything other than two words i.e. 'Thank you'.
I cannot tell you how my last 15 years have been prospering at ABC Company. I started my career after completing my MBA and joined the company as an HR Executive. As per my profile, I worked with various people and got a chance to get to know many aspects of the Human Resources Department leading to my being promoted as Human Resource Manager within just 5 years. My manager Miss X has been a great source of inspiration for me and she has helped me all the time to reach this place. Apart from these, there are many other people who have helped me in making my career a success.
I would like to thank everyone, and especially my manager, Miss X, who sidelined my foolish mistakes and explained to me like a teacher, inspiring me like a friend when I was disappointed and all that. Anything they did for me.
Apart from giving me a rich experience and a successful career, ABC Company has given me some real assets as my friends/colleagues who always give me tough competition and motivation to succeed. To be honest, I was able to face difficult difficulties in my life because of them.
I would also like to mention the name of the technology team which has always provided its support from the backend. I have on many occasions harassed the technology team by asking for complex data and I do not need to mention that they have always provided me with help for this. Thank you very much friends for contributing to my success.
I would also like to thank her for the support given by the Administration Department at all times. I have always suggested new programs for the smooth arrangement of the employees and the administration department has always helped me in arranging and implementing them.
I want to thank him for all that the transport team has done especially for me and all the other employees in the organization. Many times when I suddenly had to go somewhere for delivery, for this, the transport team gave me relief by arranging cabs or taxis.
Lastly, I would like to sincerely thank the canteen and cafeteria staff for food, snacks, and beverages.
My entire journey has been not only the most prosperous but also the most enjoyable. I would definitely like to remember the days spent here and apply what I have learned here to my future.
Thanks again to all of you.
Thank you speech for Farewell - 2
Respected board directors and associates,
I am sure that everyone present here knows that today is my last day in this company because I am transferring abroad ie UK for higher education. Although my decision to go abroad may seem easy to you, actually leaving my job and going abroad to get higher education was a very difficult task. I have taken this decision carefully and after thinking about all the advantages and disadvantages of this scheme of mine. However, I really need to move forward with this step.
Apart from this, I want to tell you that I have successfully completed 6 years in the company, which thrills me with joy and happiness. Over the years I have developed a friendly bond towards my co-workers. The people working at ABC Company are my second family as I have spent most of my time here and have experienced good and bad times with them. So I would like to take advantage of this opportunity and thank all my colleagues. You all have helped and supported me every moment when I needed you all. For this, I will remember you all.
Although tough competitors have always been a guiding factor for us, we have never used unfair means to climb the ladder of success. We all worked with a team spirit and assisted each other. So on this last day of my life, I would just like to say this to you, work with a team spirit and always work to make this company prosperous.
I would like to thank my company for giving me opportunities to learn and for making me a confident and strong person. Initially, I faced some additional responsibilities and challenges that came my way but later I was able to face them successfully with the help of my senior colleagues and team members. I do not refuse to say this at all if I had not been given the role of Assistant Manager in the Sales Department.
Is unable to realize its full potential. This not only increased my confidence level but of course, I also learned to communicate well with customers. By doing the job, I have learned to be patient and problem-solving skills. Second, to meet the needs of your customers and interact with them at different levels and think of them and their benefits together.
I could have started easily.
All these skills will definitely help me in my personal life where having problem-solving skills is very essential. Now that I am leaving the company, I want you to remember me for a good time spent with you and forgive me if I have made any mistake during this time. Apart from this, my best wishes for the bright future of the company will always be connected and I sincerely pray to God that in the future the company will get more interesting and exciting projects where you can make more use of your understanding and your knowledge and experiences. It can also be implemented.
Thanks again for all your support and friendship!
Thank you speech for Farewell - 3
Hello to every one,
Everyone present here is warmly welcomed. Hope you all are happy with your life.
From entering this room to sitting in my seat, I remembered my journey of three years in just three minutes. Moments of happiness, sorrow, and happiness all came before me in a few minutes. Every special moment from my interview day to evaluation day and promotion day touched my mind and those special moments settled in my mind forever.
Thank you to the management committee, my colleagues and everyone here who are here to share their experience by remembering the days I spent here with you. Thank you all for wishing me all the best for the future.
I am happy that each management personnel has supported me for my proposals, initiatives and actions or for the proposed plan. Thank you all, my colleagues. All of you always helped me fulfill the dream I had dreamed of. I am overwhelmed by my journey to work in this extraordinary company, knowing my strengths and allowing me to promote them. This company has not only helped me grow financially but has made me a good person as well as a person with good knowledge.
How can I forget to give special thanks to the person who helped me every moment during these three years? Yes, Madam, I am talking about you only! My officer, my mentor, my supporter and my first source of inspiration in life. Thank you for believing in me and empowering me by believing my decisions. Each of your words has helped me move forward.
I have read many such surveys according to which 60-70% of the employees leave their jobs or organization only because of their officer. I refute this statement on the basis of my incredibly incredible experience that I felt working with you. Madam, the person as I am living my life successfully, it is only because of you. Your leadership and support is the reason for my progress.
Anyway, all of you will not believe that despite speaking so much here, I still have a shortage of words so that I can tell you what I feel for everyone present here. My journey, experience, and happiness of this company were incomplete without you. You are sad to take farewell in this way, but whatever happens, the car of life keeps going!
It is true that I regret leaving such a good company, but I know that all of you want to see me progressing in life. Please forgive me for what I have done wrong and remember me for good works if possible.
I wish the company all the best for the time to come. It still remains to touch great heights and there are many famous platforms where our company has to reach. I will miss you all very much.
Thank you, thank you so much for this experience and for showing a new direction to my life.
Bye.
Thank you speech for Farewell - 4
Thank you guys for the last time you handed me this forum ... Last time ... This word in itself is very sad.
Yes, friends, this is the last time for you to leave me. I am very happy to work with you. Although not all of us have worked with intense closeness but this round of smile exchanges has been the best when crossing each other's desks. This statement is absolutely true that there is another option for fun and joyful time together.
I am lacking words to express myself today. Starting tomorrow is like a new journey for me but it is a complete hurdle for my current journey as well. Believe me, the present 48 hours have been a paradox in my life…
There is no doubt that all of you have actually made me happy by organizing this farewell ceremony but the sorrow of leaving all of you is not diminishing. Although standing here today, I feel that I am satisfied but still saying 'goodbye' to all of you is nothing short of a pain. Nevertheless, I firmly admit that I am carrying with me all the memories that have made my work unforgettable.
I want to thank my officers for inspiring me every moment. It was only because of your trust and confidence that I could get what I wanted in my life. You kept my attention all the time on making me efficient and as a result, I am ready to explore a new fields and develop myself for new future development. My rich experience of four years is due to you. Your inspirational words gave birth to a new person in me and that is why my life has changed forever.
My team and the management department of the company have played a very important role but without the guidance and supervision of the officers, it all seems impossible. Your trust has made me so professional towards my work today. Thank you very much for your help Kept under his supervision. I hope that as a good leader, at least 2 percent become like you.
Respected Management Committee Thank you for this deeply prosperous journey. Even though from tomorrow I will be identified as a former employee, but I will be ready to work for this company whenever I need it. Believe me, I will always be ready to honor the honor received during my tenure here. Thank you Director-General Sir, General Manager Sir and CEO Sir for your guidance and support.
Now, when I talk about my beloved team, all are excellent in themselves. Yes, I'm right. You are the perfect mix of all the diverse personalities that make a great team together. I am proud to say that you were all in my team. Keep your focus and keep working well. Now you have to travel miles, so keep your preparation in order.
Anyway, I am happy to tell all of you that I have enjoyed every moment spent with you guys in my office. I will always remember working with you and this company. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me.
Thank you for such a wonderful farewell! I am very grateful to you for seeing so much love.