Sri Krishna with Queen Satyabhama in Dwarka
Was seated on the throne,
Nearly Garuda and
Sudarshan Chakra was also sitting.
Divine glory on the face of three
Was reflected

Queen Satyabhama spoke to Shri Krishna in many things
Asked that
"Lord, you incarnated as Rama in Treta Yuga, Sita was your wife. Do they me
Was even more beautiful? "

Dwarkadhish understood that Satyabhama was proud of her form.

That's when Garuda said, "God! Can anyone fly faster than me in the world?

Here Sudarshan could not keep up with the cycle and he also said that,
"God! I have given you Vijayashree in big wars. Is there anyone stronger than me in the world? "

God was smiling dimly. They were aware that all three of their devotees have become "ego", and the time has come for their ego to be destroyed.

Thinking this, he told Garuda,
"O Garuda! You go to Hanuman and say that Lord Rama is waiting for him with Mother Sita. "

Garuda went to fetch Hanuman with the permission of God.

Here Sri Krishna told Satyabhama that,
"Goddess! You get dressed as Sita "
And Dwarkadhish himself took the form of Rama.

Madhusudan gave orders to Sudarshan Chakra and said,
"You guard the entrance of the palace. And remember that no one enters the palace without my permission. "

After getting permission from God, Chakras were posted at the entrance of the palace.

Garuda approaches Hanuman
Said that
"Hey monkey!" Lord Rama is waiting with Mother Sita in Dwarka to meet you. You go with me I will take you there soon by sitting on my back. "

Hanuman modestly said to Garuda,
"You come, I come."

Garuda thought, "I don't know when this old monkey will arrive." Well I go to God. " Thinking this, Garuda hurriedly flew towards Dwarka.

But what is this, Garuda after reaching the palace
We see that Hanuman is already sitting in front of the Lord in the palace. Garuda's head bowed with shame.

Then Shri Ram told Hanuman that,
"Son of Wind!" How did you enter the palace without permission? Did nobody stop you at the entrance? "

Hanuman bowed his head with folded hands and took out the Sudarshan Chakra from his mouth and placed it in front of the Lord.

Hanuman said that,
"Lord! This cycle has made me meet you
I had stopped, so put it in my mouth and I came to see you. I'm sorry."

God smiled dimly.

Hanuman asked Sri Ram with folded hands,
"Oh God! Today in place of Mother Sita
Which maid gave so much respect
That he is with you
Sits on the throne. "

Now it was the turn of Queen Satyabhama to break her ego.
He had an ego of beauty,
Which was broken in a moment.

Rani Satyabhama,
Sudarshan Chakra and
Eagle,
The pride of the three was crushed.

They were thinking of God.
Tears started flowing from the eyes of three
And they bowed down at the feet of God.

God is amazing.
To the ego of his devotees
Overcome by his devotee only.
???????
My shyam's leela is incomparable
Hail Lord Shyam