A foreign woman said to Vivekananda - I want to marry you ”.
Vivekananda asked- "Why Devi? But I am Brahmachari ”.

The woman replied - "Because I want a son like you, who will illuminate my name in the whole world and he can only meet me by marrying you".

Vivekananda says - "There is another solution"

The foreign woman asks - "What"?

Vivekananda smiled and said - "You accept me as your son and you become my mother, in such a way you will get a son like me and I will not break my celibacy"

The woman stared at Vivekananda and started crying,

This is the thought stream of great souls.

Even the water of the entire ocean cannot submerge a vessel, unless the water allows the vessel to enter.

Similarly, no negative thoughts of the world can bring you down, unless you allow it to come inside you.