tell me my love…
As soon as you woke up in the morning, I was standing near your bed. I thought you would talk to me. You will thank me for any thing or incident that happened yesterday or last week. But you went to get ready after drinking instant tea and did not even look at me !!!
Then I thought you would miss me by taking a shower. But you got caught up in the rage that what clothes you have to wear today !!!
Then when you were having breakfast quickly and were running from here to home to collect your office papers… I still thought that maybe now you will get my attention, but it did not happen.
Then when you caught the train to go to office, I understood that you would use this free time to talk to me, but you read the paper for a while and then started playing in your mobile and I remained standing.
I wanted to tell you that after spending some part of the day with me, look, your work will start getting better, but you did not talk to me…
There was an opportunity when you were completely empty and sat in the chair for 15 minutes just like that, but even then you did not notice me.
While you were looking here and there while eating lunch, I thought that you would think about me for a moment before eating food, but it did not happen.
There was still a lot of time left of the day. I thought that maybe this will be our talk in the remaining time, but after reaching home, you got busy with everyday tasks. When he finished the work, you opened the TV and kept watching TV for hours. You lay in bed late at night.
You called your wife and children good night and slept silently under a bed sheet.
I had a big desire that I also be a part of your routine…
Spend some time with you…
I want to hear something from you…
Can i tell you something
Let me give you some guidance so that you understand why you have come to this earth and what activities you have been entangled in, but you need time
Did not get it and I was left dead.
I love you very much
Every day I wait that you will take care of me and thank me for your small happiness.
But you come only when you want something. You come in a hurry and leave your demands in front of me, and the interesting thing is that in this process you don't even look at me. At that time your attention is also towards the people, and I keep waiting.
Well never mind… maybe you can remember me tomorrow !!!
I believe so and I believe in you. After all, my second name is… faith and belief.
Your God…
This is a very beautiful letter, give 5 minutes to the God who has given this life to all of us.