There was a painter, who used to make amazing pictures.
People were very appreciative of his painting.

One day the devotees of Krishna temple expressed their desire to make a portrait of Krishna and Kamsa.
The painter agreed to it, after all, it was God's work, but he kept some conditions.

He said I want a worthy character, if I get it, I will make a picture easily.
I will draw a picture of Krishna by bringing a qualified naughty child and a cruel person for Kansa.

The devotees of Krishna temple brought a child, the child was beautiful.
The painter liked him and put a beautiful portrait of Balakrishna in front of that child.

Now it was Kansi's turn, but it was a little hard to find a person with cruel feelings.
The person who liked the Krishna Temple people did not like the painter, he was not getting those expressions…

Time passed.

Finally, after years of exhausting, he now took the painter in jail, where the culprits who were cutting the life imprisonment.
One of those criminals was liked by the painter and putting it in front, he made a portrait of Kansa.

That picture of Krishna and Kansa was completed today after years.
Devotees of the Krishna temple were fascinated by the pictures.

That criminal also expressed the desire to see those pictures.
When that criminal saw those pictures, he started crying by foot. All of them were taken by surprise.
The painter asked her with great affection for this.
Then the criminal said, "You may not have recognized me, I am the same child whom you had liked for Balkrishna's picture years ago.

With my Kukramo, I became Kansa, in this picture, I am Krishna and I am Kansa.
Our actions make us good and bad peop