Makhan Chor Natkhat A Gwalin fought a unique combination to catch Shri Krishna red-handed.

He tied a bell with Makhan's matki, that as soon as Bal Krishna would touch Makhan-matki, the bell would ring and I would catch him red-handed.

Bal Krishna entered his house with his friends and feet.

Shri Dama's vision immediately fell on the bell and he signaled to Bal Krishna.

Bal Krishna whispered to the bell, indicating to everyone to be relaxed: -

"Look, we will steal the butter, you don't ring at all"

The bell said, "As commanded Lord, will not grow"

Bal Krishna stole the Makhan and fed it to his friends - the bell did not ring.

Well fed to the monkeys - the bell did not ring.

At the end, as soon as Bal Krishna put his hand full of Makhan with his mouth, the bell rang.

Gwlynn ran after hearing the sound of the bell.
Gwal got a stampede in his hair.
All of the escaped men came to Pakdai.

Bal Krishna said - "Oh little Gopi, give me whatever you want to punish, but before that I should deal with this bell… Why do you bell… You rang… I did not refuse…?"

The bell said apologetically - "Lord, your friends have eaten Makhan, I have not been able to… You fed the monkeys a lot of butter, but I did not, but I had to ring as soon as you ate Makhan… I am addicted to Lord… Temple" When the priests are offered to God, they play bells… that's why I habitually rang and rang… ”

Hail to Mr. Giriraj Dharan…
Hail to Shri Bal Krishna