A man asked Nardamuni how much money is there in my fortune.

Naradmuni said - I will ask Lord Vishnu and tell tomorrow

Nardamuni said - 1 rupee a day is in your fortune.

The man started to be very happy, his needs were met in 1 rupee.

One day his friend said, I am very impressed to see your simple life and happy and want to marry my sister to you.

The man said that my earning is 1 rupee per day, keep this in mind. Your sister will have to live through this.

The friend said, "Never mind, I accept the relationship."

From the next day, the man's earnings went up to 11 rupees.

He called Naradmuni that O Muniver has written 1 rupee in my fortune, then why are you getting 11 rupees?

Nardamuni said - have you had a relationship or engagement with anyone?

Yes it is

So you are getting 10 rupees for his fortune.

Start adding it to your marriage.

One day his wife became pregnant and started earning Rs. 31.

Then he called Nardamuni and said that Muniwar was getting 11 rupees for my and my wife's fortune, but why 31 rupees. Am i committing a crime?

Muniver said- It is getting 20 rupees for your child's fortune.

Every human gets his destiny. Whose fortune brings wealth to the house, we do not know.

But human ego eats that I have made, I have earned, I have, I am earning, it is happening because of me.

You do not know, O creature, whose fate you are eating.