Two brothers used to do farming together. The machines
Participation of and
Used to do business of things. forty
After the year with a little
Because of misunderstanding
For the first time there was a quarrel, feud enmity
Was changed to.
One morning a carpenter came to ask his elder brother for work.
The big
Brother
Said "Yes, I have work for you. That
Look at
he's my
Is a neighbor, so he is my brother, till last week
There used to be grassland among our fields
On
My brother brought bulldozers and now our fields
Of
Dug this gap between, of course he gave me
I have done all this to bother me now
fun
Have to taste
You make a fence around the field so that I
Her
Don't even have to look.
"Okay", the carpenter said.
Elder brother gave the carpenter all the goods
And myself
City run
Gone, seeing the work of carpenter when he returned in the evening
Stunned
Left, fence
There was a bridge instead of one side of the bridge
From
Used to connect on the other side.
Two brothers used to do farming together. The machines
Participation of and
Used to do business of things. forty
After the year with a little
Because of misunderstanding
For the first time there was a quarrel, feud enmity
Was changed to.
One morning a carpenter came to ask his elder brother for work.
The big
Brother
Said "Yes, I have work for you. That
Look at
he's my
Is a neighbor, so he is my brother, till last week
There used to be grassland among our fields
On
My brother brought bulldozers and now our fields
Of
Dug this gap between, of course he gave me
I have done all this to bother me now
fun
Have to taste
You make a fence around the field so that I
Her
Don't even have to look.
"Okay", the carpenter said.
Elder brother gave the carpenter all the goods
And myself
City run
Gone, seeing the work of carpenter when he returned in the evening
Stunned
Left, fence
There was a bridge instead of one side of the bridge
From
Used to connect on the other side.
Before that
The carpenter said something, his younger brother came.
Younger brother said, "You are so generous, my
So well
Bad saying
Even after you built this bridge between us,
He used to say that his eyes were filled and both of them
He started crying after hugging others. When both brothers
If possible
saw that
Is being increased.
Wait! I have many other things for you,
big
Brother said.
I like to stop, but I like many bridges
And
Make, carpenter
He smiled and spoke and went on his way.
Bridge in life to smile heartily
What is needed is not a gap.
Do not get angry with your loved ones on small matters.
“Deepawali is coming home
Relationships plus all friendship relationships
But also clear the accumulated dust, happiness
Will be four times
Upcoming diwali
Bring happiness for everyone.
