There was a famous samosa shop in front of the gate of a big company.
During lunch time company employees used to come and eat samosas there.
One day a manager of the company, eating samosas, got into a mood of jokes with the samoswale.
The manager said to Samoswale, "Yar Gopal, you have maintained your shop very well. But don't you think that you are wasting your time and talent by selling samosas? Think if you were working in this company like me then today you would have said .. maybe you too would have been a manager today like me .. "
Samoswale Gopal thought big on this matter. And said, "Sir, my work is better than your work." 10 years ago, when I used to sell samosas in the basket, then your job was started. Then I used to earn a thousand rupees a month and your salary was 10 thousand.
In these 10 years both of us worked hard ..
You have changed from supervisor to manager.
And I reached this famous shop from the basket.
Today you earn 50,000 a month
And I have 2,00,000 a month
But for this I am not saying my work better than your work.
I am saying this because of the children.
Just think, Sir, I started a business on very low wages. But my son will not have to face all this.
My son will get my shop. My children will take advantage of the hard work I have done in my life.
While your boss's children will reap the benefits of your life's hard work ..
Now you cannot sit your son on your post, right ..
He will also have to start with Jiro like you .. And at the end of his term, he will reach where you are now.
While my son will take the business further from here ..
And in our tenure, we will get ahead of most ..
Now tell me, whose time and talent is being wasted? "
The manager gave 20 samosas to the samoswale for 20 rupees and without saying anything, he moved from there…
