There was an old Seth. He was a rich nobleman, wealth was abundant, but Lakshmiji has a playful nature. Today here then tomorrow there !!

Seth dreamed one night that a woman was going out of the door of his house.

He asked: "O Goddess, who are you? When did you come to my house and why are you leaving my house and where are you going?

The woman said: "I am the grandeur of your home. I have been living here for many generations, but now my time has ended here, so I am leaving this house. I am very happy with you because the time I have been with you, you have used me well.

Invited the saints at home and served them, provided food to the poor, got charitable wells and ponds constructed, cowsheds and piers. You have done many works of public welfare. Now I want to give you a boon while leaving. Ask me for anything you want.

Seth said: "I have four daughters-in-law, I'll consult you and tell you." Please visit tomorrow night.

Seth consulted the four daughters-in-law.

One of them asked for a grain warehouse and the other to fill the chest with gold and silver.

But the youngest daughter-in-law came from a religious family. She used to go in satsang since childhood.

He said: "Father! If Lakshmiji has to go, he will go and whatever we ask for from him will not last forever. If we ask for heaps of gold and silver and money, then the children of our future generations will spoil their lives in ego and laziness.

Therefore, you should tell Lakshmiji that if you want to go then you must go, but give us the boon that the service of gentlemen in our house, Hari Katha should always be there and mutual love should remain in our family members because there will be love in the family. The days of calamity will also be cut easily.

On the second day in the night, Laxmiji came in a dream and asked Seth: "Have you consulted your daughters-in-law?" What do you want

Seth said: "O Mother Lakshmi! If you want to go then go with happiness, but give me the blessing that Hari Katha and saints should be served in my house and mutual love should remain among the family members.

Hearing this, Lakshmiji was shocked and said: "What have you asked for." In a house where Hari Katha and saints are served and there is mutual love among the family members, then there is the residence of Sakshat Narayan and where Narayan lives, I will suppress (suppress) his feet and I would like that house Can not leave. By asking for this boon, you have made me stay here.